VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When feeders escape!!!

Go down 
+2
Focal
Vergesseneins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

When feeders escape!!! Empty
PostSubject: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:22 pm

One baby escaped grew up and i caught it jus tfor it to jump out the next cleaning day and do this...it jumps on the cages and take ALL the food. It wont set off rat trap and cant catch it live again...will get it this week!!!
When feeders escape!!! Untitled_zpsc1e8d084
When feeders escape!!! Untitled1_zpsf1da5623
When feeders escape!!! Untitled2_zps151d79ac
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:32 pm

You need a 12-pack and a loaded BB gun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:32 pm

caught him with home mad elive trap then escaped...tried reg rat trap and me and brother set in back of my truck for an house one night and she never came out (with 2 bb guns)
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Were you wearing camo?
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:00 pm

I have a pair of cats and an American Bulldog. The cats won't kill them, just play with them and bring them out in the open. Then the dog eats them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:30 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 pm

cant let my dog in there...have big dumb doberman and he pushes cages open
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:37 pm

srry didnt see cammo comment...building ghilli suit now
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Vergesseneins wrote:
srry didnt see cammo comment...building ghilli suit now

Yes, that would be better but you can't go with the coventional types. Make one of your typical garage material ... oil bottles, cans, garden hose, tray of bolts, big pile of rat food, etcetera.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:47 pm

make a bucket trap
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Just let a snake loosseee Smile
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:43 pm

never could get bucket ones to work but will try again ...COULD PUT SNAKE IN BUCKET!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 pm

That would work lmfao
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Don, that is awesome!! My little Maltese watch when I clean cages, hoping one or two fall on the ground!! They love dispatching rats and mice but they won't eat them.

Oh, and about 3 years ago I had a sewer rat get in my garage in Iowa during the winter. Come spring he thought it was a good idea to chew my water lines. I think it took me 2 months of hair pulling to finally catch the stupid thing in a havaheart raccoon trap. Needless to say, I killed him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When feeders escape!!!   When feeders escape!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

When feeders escape!!!
Page 1 of 1