VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

got a question for you guys

Go down 
+7
Jabberwocky Dragons
Don
b_rickard
bcr229
zues
Vergesseneins
dj6884
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

got a question for you guys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:36 pm

ok update not really happy i sent out this persons refund two weeks ago and it came back once saying return to sender on it, ok i told them this and resent again in hopes perhaps i mis read a number on adress, and nope its the right adress now its been a week since ive sent the money to them and their claiming they havnt gotten it and are really being quite rude about wanting the money im not sure whats going on it only took 3 days for their money order to reach me but taking so long for mine to, ive spoken to the post office and they say to wait give it some time, can anyone give me some advise at this point we did take pictures of us mailing it out
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:45 pm

The post office can issue you a refund and I believe tell you if its been cashed. This is why I suggested sending it certified.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:13 pm

USPS Certified or FedEx/UPS with signature. For stuff like this I actually prefer FedEx/UPS, as people who hide from the mailman (maybe they're worried about getting served court papers???) will open the door for the FedEx/UPS guys.

Also, have you looked up the address on MapQuest or Google Street view to see if there's really anything there?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:48 pm

the adress is real but im sure it will be thier, they have already purchased the snake they wanted but we took pictures and video of us mailing it so going to wait to see what happens but they tried to see if i could send it again through paypal and that made me really suspicous
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:08 pm

ok now their saying it hasnt come and they want me to send another 100 dollars and wont use the money order if it comes i said no will not do that, what does everyone think about this now
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:37 pm

you might have been better off sending it originally through paypal as you would have had confirmation of them receiving it immediately. For now I would tell them they need to wait, as the money has been sent....and I would think unless it comes back to you undelivered again something is really SCREWY in this deal. Sounds like such a nightmare over such a common snake deal.
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:07 pm

ok, lets go fight them! lol just listening to this makes me mad. I cant imagine how i would be if it was happening to me. Can you stop the "missing" money order so it cant be used? No way to tell if anyone cashed it or w.e...Sorry iv never used them or have knowledge of how they work.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:37 pm

dj6884 wrote:
ok now their saying it hasnt come and they want me to send another 100 dollars and wont use the money order if it comes i said no will not do that, what does everyone think about this now
You should still have the money order receipt, right? So use the contact info on this page:
https://www.usps.com/shop/accepting-money-orders.htm

and see if you can find out whether or not it was cashed yet, and if it was, if it's possible to find out who cashed it. Also, did you send the letter signature required the second time?
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:45 pm

we have a reciept from the bank we got the money order from and that it has their name to whom it goes to, so im not sure if their tryng to scam me but im ready to tell to go suck a thumb because its stressing me out and causing me not to want to do buisness with anyone anymore, but good news is i found a new home for him and will be shipped out this week, its just agrivating and their asking for me to send more money cause they dont want to be short money on friday wth. but you guys are awesome for helping me with this its just a pain that these guys are like this
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Paypal is actually less secure than a money order sent via certified mail. Years ago when I regularly bought stuff for my car I got scammed a couple of hundred dollars. This same person scammed others on our car forum, as well, all through PayPal. The most disappointing thing was I lodged a complaint with PayPal and it ended up being that they were unable to withdraw the funds from the person's account, so I never got my money back and of course no parts Angry 

Keep the money order receipt and the ticket for the certified mail, and use both of those to track the shipment and then check to see if the money order gets cashed. I hope your situation resolves well, DJ.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 pm

dj6884 wrote:
we have a reciept from the bank we got the money order from...
Banks don't issue money orders, the post office does. Did you send a money order from the post office, or a cashier's check from your bank? And either way you can find out if/when/who redeemed it.
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:30 pm

ok update was found out that they supposedly just got it, im sure they had it being it had been two weeks since i sent it out thank god thats over with no more of this thankyou all for all yalls help:)
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:32 am

i feel like a 'congratulations' is in order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got a question for you guys   got a question for you guys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

got a question for you guys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2