VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Find out back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

Another Find out back Empty
PostSubject: Another Find out back   Another Find out back EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:03 am

ok so i was out smoking in my boxers and saw this
Another Find out back Sam_0810
Then there was a 10 min chase around my Jeep cherokee to find it, only thing i had was my camera and i was randomly flashing pics to try and find it....Here are the pics that followed....
Another Find out back Sam_0811
Another Find out back Sam_0812
Another Find out back Sam_0813
Another Find out back Sam_0814
Now there was more pics flashed these are the only ones tho that had a frog in them...was fun but cold lol
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Another Find out back   Another Find out back EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:32 am

Nice! Is he in the rim of the tire?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Class43
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Class43

PostSubject: Re: Another Find out back   Another Find out back EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:10 pm

In the Rim of the tire
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Another Find out back   Another Find out back EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:10 pm

yep lol
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Another Find out back   Another Find out back EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Nice find! The frog is a squirrel treefrog (Hyla squirella).
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Another Find out back   Another Find out back EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:40 pm

They are quite fast.y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Find out back   Another Find out back Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Find out back
Page 1 of 1