VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
bcr229
ichopz
attack_donut
Lokielani
zues
jw
Focal
sic_anger
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Just moved out here had to leave my car buddies back home and our garage/hanging spot. Was just wondering if there was any car Enthusiasts on the forums. no matter what you drive i like just about everything from lifted to bagged, even new and old(the older the better) I'll post a pic of my toy.
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: my 1977 Ford F-250 Highboy   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm

400M 6.6, 4speed bulldog transmission, dana 40 front 60 back, on 35inch BFG A/T, No Lift!!!
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: my 1977 Ford F-250 Highboy   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Nothing like a little mud after a good waxing
Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 19772210
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: HAHA   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm

cryingwithlaughter HAHA cryingwithlaughter
Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 52313410
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

This is my old 4runner from a long time ago. Also, a pic of my car from a couple years ago. I have to look for a picture, but I also owned a supercharged Tacoma on 35's. I had tons of stuff done to that and told the guy that bought it to be careful. I don't think he had it 24 hours before it was totaled Facepalm

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! B1F1D4C4-CD92-4EC6-B0A4-1FD91B190A9D-3247-0000025BE3AC6824_zps79f41070

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 4AF6ADD3-D071-4259-91B7-6B72E51562D2-3247-0000025C23CD73E6_zps8aeb6795
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Feast your eyes on this bad boy! It's a nice convertible with a keyless entry and starting system (gotta use a screwdriver). Unfortunately, fat, skinny nor in-between females will ride with me. Perhaps a good "worshing" would help? scratch

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Ht
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:10 pm

How about old and bagged? This was a toy I got rid of just before moving to VA.
Bagged 1952 Plymouth Cambridge
Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Plymouth
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Nick- love the VA inspection sticker.......
JW- Drive it like you stole it (if you needed to still it)....beat you tho it gets the job done out there in the Swamp...
Zues- That is bad *** man. I alot of my buddies back home had bagged mini truck only me and one other guy at the garage had big trucks. Been thinking of adding bags to mine to change the ride hieght from street legal to off road
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:09 pm

JW that is hilarious! Zeus...dude totally sick, I would love to have that. I don't have the money to do anything, but my bro and I inherited a 76 custom Harley trike, 50 ford car that he is currently rebuilding and a 51 ford truck that I will try and rebuild in a few years. For now I have a 06 f150 Harley Ed. which is "my precious" (my husband laughs at me calling me smeagol!).
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:22 am

To bad i wasn't on this group weeks ago, during the move my jeep broke down in Charlottesville, Nicky. (wheel bearing....) But any thing 50's is nice, i'm trying to find a 50's truck body that is about 2 steps from the junk yard to start another project (that fits in the garage....) wanna buld a rat rod it's my dream going to school to learn to weld just to build it.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Here is a little truck I started building last summer. My sister's car died so I ended up returning it to stock and giving it to her. It was a clean little truck with only 65K miles.

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 2zimnu0
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Zues- Nissan Hardbody? looks super clean, nice little daily driver. thats what i need now with gas prices
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Yeah it was a 1995 hardbody
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:17 pm

I had a 96 king cab, great little trucks. got mine for 600 drove it for a year sold it for 700 to my uncle who still drives it. he took it all across the country last year from florida to newyork out to st. Louis.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:52 pm

That sux! My brother always finds stuff really cheap, I'll let him know. Rat rods are too cool! A friend of mine has a really nice one, if I can find a pic I'll post it. It would definately save you a lot of money to do your own welding. My brother did auto body and is a self proclaimed mechanic so he does all of his own stuff, and if he can't he knows someone who can!
Back to top Go down
attack_donut
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
attack_donut

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:08 am

When I was younger (with no attachments) I spent al my money on my cars:
Alfa Romeos (GTV, GTV6, 164, Spyder)
Lancias (Scorpion, Beta)
Abarths (Hence my avatar)
Maserati (BiTurbo)
Fiats (X1/9, 124)

and the occasional British car (TVR 2500m and MGB)

plus of course a number of Japanese sports cars (RX-7, MR2, 300zx)
but these days I drive a Suzuki SX4. I wanted the license plate "SX4ME" but then I realized it could be mis-interpreted.
Back to top Go down
http://plaguedbethyangel.blogspot.com
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Well I'm not a super car guy but I am a car stereo guy.. Current car is a98 jetta. That had 2 15 inch subwoofers and 5500 watts.. Got rid of music for next installation.. Also has 15x8 gold centered wire wheels
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:40 pm

still a wiring nightmare, trying to find a new harness, but this is what powers my 77 F-250 Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Sam_0510 Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Sam_0511
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Barn find from a few years back...   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:34 am

We bought this gem from the son of the original owners. It ran - barely. We had to replace almost everything under the hood (thank you Jegs!). I'll drive it over the summer, then pull it off the road next fall to get the body restored.

1969 Mustang Convertable, aka The Chestnut Mare:
Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Picture003

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 06242011003

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 06242011036
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:55 pm

wow i want that mustang holy cow
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Nick this is what i'm thinking of doing Minus the side chrome going to sand that all off and going to keep my chrome fender flares like it has now.... Know anyone that can spray it once i get the body work done and it primered? Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Suture10
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:11 am

Gotcha. Let me talk to my buddy. He had his wrist fused so he might be out for a while anyway. I know most people will not paint unless they did the body work and primer too, since he plays a major role on their work. That looks great though!
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:32 pm

...i can spray it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:24 pm

OK there are new people lets see if I can getthis thread going again.... Post pics of your cars....
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:47 pm

I just sold my little toy Sad

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Tk4h

"mods" ended up doing before sold
apline amp and 12 kicker l5 solo baric
4 brand new kicker speakers
Custom tinted
custom black interior trim from svt/ vinyl red carbon fiber on handles/accents
Thermostat housing
new motor mounts
Tune up
New cv axels
New starter
Water pump
Idle air control valve IAC
throttle position sensor TPS
upper radiator hose
mass air flow sensor MAF
alternator and tension/idle pulley
battery
valve cover gasket
new spoiler on rear
debadged
k&n

working on my f150 now
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:42 am

Hoping to Build a Volvo like the grey one there in front nothing special just a bagged wagon Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Bagged10
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:51 am

A volvo....ok im leaving that alone :-p
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: ....a few of the toys from last couple years    Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:44 am

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 20130218_142956_zps80d5b792Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Http:<a href=Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! IMG_0056_zps58e2ad6d//i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a545/MaxHorsley/CIMG1393_zps6c42451a.jpg" />Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! IMG_9851_zps91d8be2bCar Enthusiasts!!!!!! CIMG0799_zpse7d56a4fCar Enthusiasts!!!!!! CIMG1394_zpsc3f63d95
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
californiadreamin

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:59 am

Hawaii ftw!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:18 am

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Picture022

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! DSC00458

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! DSC00207-1

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:04 am

These aren't mine but I figured I'd post them.

11 sec mustang
Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 3538574693_3b922a5f92

LS1 powered RX:
Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 3537518127_10866b8c9d

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! 3538574643_e2224d5935

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! DSC00020u

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Bmwmigration099

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Bmwmigration073

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Foci_pics004
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Still working on the Ford exhaust issues the headers i found won't work so i went to summit and ordered fender exits......only problem is i have to remove the front fenders and inner fenders....basically the front clip....so Nick....if you get bored...let me know lol. So going with fender exits and decided to spend a little extra and getting purple horns for it. Still need to find a strong enough drill to install the seat belts
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Oh and whats wrong with the Volvo....
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:22 pm

I got recalled back to work this week so I haven't had much time, again. I should be getting a week off in November for my birthday though.
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:33 pm

got the Headers in yesterday installed them today here is a peak at what they look like Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Photo-13
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Sam_1210

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Sam_1211

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Sam_1212
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:59 am

...it's gettin there!
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:55 pm

thanx Max....gotta finish the exhaust work(Which I'll need your help with), then adding a extra leaf to the front, break work and power steering then it'son to new body pieces...Max care if i ive you a buzz about that exhaust work?
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 pm

no worries, just give me a call whenever.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:28 am

Spring time is here. Drag out those projects and post some pics.
Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Bug3_zps5b4def65

Mustang in the background is for sale. Contact maxhorsley on vaherps.
Back to top Go down
neeckow123
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 pm

MY cousin has a sick rx-7 that smoked a Aventador in a highway pull. But I am not sure how to post a pic of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!   Car Enthusiasts!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Car Enthusiasts!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1