VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kids First find

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

Kids First find Empty
PostSubject: Kids First find   Kids First find EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:13 am

Found this little guy in out garage today Kids First find Photo-11
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Kids First find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids First find   Kids First find EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:47 am

Awesome. And it still has its tail!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

Kids First find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids First find   Kids First find EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:25 am

That is an interesting looking skink. From what I can see it resembles a coal skink. Do you still have the lizard? In which county/ city was it found (Norfolk?). If it is a coal skink from Norfolk your kid's first find may be of herpetological significance.
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

Kids First find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids First find   Kids First find EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:29 am

Thats what i thought to JW lookslike a coal/ 5 line. But i can say i just let it go 20 mins ago didn't want to stress it to much i let them keep it to look at it. I have more pics if you wanna see more, and there are a bunch of these by my back porch. I'm sure i could catch another if it would be important to science. I've seen 3 diffenent ones out there, this one, andother one like it but no tail and a black a blue lined one.
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

Kids First find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids First find   Kids First find EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:29 am

And Yes i'm in Norfolk right around the corner from Nick/Focal
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

Kids First find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids First find   Kids First find EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:43 pm

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kids First find Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids First find   Kids First find Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids First find
Page 1 of 1