VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boas - need temp home ASAP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Don

Boas - need temp home ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Boas - need temp home ASAP   Boas - need temp home ASAP EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:43 pm

I received a call from a friend, she has a student who is being evicted and needs to have her two boas out of the place by noon today. She needs someone in the Richmond area who can hold on to them for a week to two weeks, while she gets her housing straight. One is a male harlequin male, the other is an albino red tail.

I do not know this person, but do know the teacher who is trying to help. Please PM me for contact information if you can help. I've told the teacher that she may have to pay for someone to house and feed them during this time.

Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com

Boas - need temp home ASAP
Page 1 of 1