VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEED VET ASAP!!!!!

Go down 
+4
saphdrag99
Focal
megkel
sic_anger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEED VET ASAP!!!!!   NEED VET ASAP!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:19 pm

I need a vet like yesterday. Nick Bosco didn't die....he some how came back to. Sent some videos to a zoologist and a gentle man that studies Neuroscience. They both agree and Believe he has a Brain tumor that is putting pressure on his brain. I Know this is odd...but i need a vet that can look at him, and even harder....do surgery if needed. Also need a vet that can bill me or take payments, willing to pay what ever to save him, but i don;t have 20k laying around to hand out. Please someone....
Back to top Go down
megkel
Established Member
Established Member
megkel

NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED VET ASAP!!!!!   NEED VET ASAP!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:41 pm

http://www.vareptilerescue.org/herpvets.html

Hope that helps. I haven't had any experience with vets in the area so far so I can't give any personal advice. Hopefully someone else can chime in, however thought this could help in a pinch. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED VET ASAP!!!!!   NEED VET ASAP!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:50 pm

I would check with Pet Care in Virginia Beach.  They have been good to me and see reptiles. Glad to hear he's still in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
saphdrag99
Established Member
Established Member
saphdrag99

NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED VET ASAP!!!!!   NEED VET ASAP!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Look up Stahl vet services. I hear they are pretty good and do surgeries too
Back to top Go down
Don

NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED VET ASAP!!!!!   NEED VET ASAP!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Stahl is one of the best. You would have to call them and ship overnight, or travel up to NOVA. I don't know about the payments, but he is a good quality herp vet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED VET ASAP!!!!!   NEED VET ASAP!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:42 am

I've heard nothing but great things about Stahl.
Back to top Go down
Ventari

NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED VET ASAP!!!!!   NEED VET ASAP!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:27 pm

smb2585 wrote:
I've heard nothing but great things about Stahl.
\

i can vouch for this i took my chameleons to them
Back to top Go down
ProjectPython
Established Member
Established Member

NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED VET ASAP!!!!!   NEED VET ASAP!!!!! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:56 am

I've been going to Dr. Stahl for years and he is the best. As far as I know though, 100% of the bill is due up front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED VET ASAP!!!!!   NEED VET ASAP!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED VET ASAP!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: