VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richmond Show Pickups

Go down 
+2
sbouldin
ClarkeReptiles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

Richmond Show Pickups Empty
PostSubject: Richmond Show Pickups   Richmond Show Pickups EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 am

I went to the show knowing I'd buy something. After handling an adult, I just had to get a pair of these. I really want to get into hognose and my next hoggy purchase will be an albino. My mother helped name them, so don't make fun of the names.

Potter - male
Richmond Show Pickups DSC00668

Ginny - female
Richmond Show Pickups DSC00671

Potter ate for me last night with no problems, but Ginny has gone into shed. She was so cute though. When I offered the pinkie, she rose up like a cobra and hissed at me.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Show Pickups   Richmond Show Pickups EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:50 am

Hognose's are by far my favorite snakes! I'm not really into snakes, so there could be more i like..but my first snake was a hognose and besides being tricky eaters sometimes, she was great! I had to give her to a friend though because she would not eat F/T anymore and im allergic to live mice. :/ SO, now i ended up with a kingsnake Smile

VERY nice snakes by the way, very pretty!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Show Pickups   Richmond Show Pickups EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Show Pickups   Richmond Show Pickups EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm

very nice additions!

Where did you get them from? They look like normal reds to me in the pics? What were you told was in their line; anything special?

My favorite morphs out of the hognose snakes are the anacondas; they are spectacular!! You should look into those. I bet you would be one of the first around here to produce any of those?!?
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Show Pickups   Richmond Show Pickups EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:41 pm

My mother was rushing me out the door, so I didn't get his name, but he mentioned this was his website.

http://www.superconda.com/index.html

He said they were just normal reds, but should produce red offspring. I would love to get some anacondas but I've heard they are very pricey. He was selling an albino for $200 I think, but I didn't have that much to spend at the show. Anacondas are one of my favorites though, so maybe I'll save up my money and get a pair of those when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Show Pickups   Richmond Show Pickups EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:16 pm

well they are nice additions in deed.

If there is something that you would really like to have I think it is well worth the wait to save up for it!!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Show Pickups   Richmond Show Pickups EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Vary nice got a few in my collection.
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Show Pickups   Richmond Show Pickups EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Cute!! I love little Hoggies Smile Congratulations on your new babies!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Show Pickups   Richmond Show Pickups Empty

Back to top Go down

Richmond Show Pickups
Page 1 of 1