VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New pickups!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

New pickups! Empty
PostSubject: New pickups!   New pickups! EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:24 pm

so my friend and i got a normal female het caramel for 40 bucks the other day. the guy who had it used to keep bp's but got into boas and since it was his pet, he wasnt trying to get rich. he didnt know it was het caramel i dont think. he said it might be but the mom or dad (i forget which) was so im hoping to prove her out soon. the day after we got her she laid 2 eggs?!?!? whattt?! i know right. she hadnt been paired with anything in over 3 years he said but they ended up being infertile and didnt hatch, but either way, one of the coolest things ever... we also picked up a QUEENBEE! and a spider male and a psatel male. we got the queenbee from matt shifflett at american made exotics. great guy. easy to work with and very reasonable. the queenbee is a proven 757 grammer male combo of a butter, spider, and pastel. awesome animals and hope to start working with them soon!!! will try to get pics posted later
Back to top Go down
Don

New pickups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pickups!   New pickups! EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Pictures, or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

New pickups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pickups!   New pickups! EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:13 pm

i got some crappy cell phone pics but the eggs went bad like 3 days later so we didnt get any real detailed photos. however i do have pics of the snakes and i will upload them once i can figure out how lol
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

New pickups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pickups!   New pickups! EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:03 am

egg pics r gonna look like bigfoot sighting pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

New pickups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pickups!   New pickups! EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:13 pm

your probably right about that. does someone wanna explain how to load pictures on this bad boy? if i email them to someone can you load them for me?
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

New pickups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pickups!   New pickups! EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:29 pm

You have to upload them to something like photobucket and then paste the links here.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

New pickups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pickups!   New pickups! EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:41 pm

i have them on photobucket, so then i just paste then in the reply section below? i'll try it hang on a sec
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

New pickups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pickups!   New pickups! EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:47 pm

If you uploaded them to photobucket it should give you a few links. You would either copy and paste the IMG code or you can use the image tool at the top of this box and simply insert the url of the picture.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

New pickups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pickups!   New pickups! Empty

Back to top Go down

New pickups!
Page 1 of 1