VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solomon Islands Tree Boa question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
attack_donut
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
attack_donut

Solomon Islands Tree Boa question Empty
PostSubject: Solomon Islands Tree Boa question   Solomon Islands Tree Boa question EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Mine seems to be nocturnal. Hides during the day, squished behind the backing of my tank.
I know there isn't much out there on them (or if there is, I've missed it) but I don't recall seeing anything about them being nocturnal.

AM I missing something?
Back to top Go down
http://plaguedbethyangel.blogspot.com
pksnipr
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
pksnipr

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Islands Tree Boa question   Solomon Islands Tree Boa question EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:27 pm

i've only had one candoia species in my day but, from that one i learned that they are not very active anytime. and hiding all the time (unless i was feeding her) seemed to be her MO.
Back to top Go down
attack_donut
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
attack_donut

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Islands Tree Boa question   Solomon Islands Tree Boa question EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:45 am

You know it's funny, I did a google search for "Solomon Islands Tree Boa" and got very little. I added the word "nocturnal" to the search and got all kinds of hits, care, feeding, activity, etc.

Weird, but it does appear to be nocturnal.
Back to top Go down
http://plaguedbethyangel.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Islands Tree Boa question   Solomon Islands Tree Boa question Empty

Back to top Go down

Solomon Islands Tree Boa question
Page 1 of 1