VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

green tree babies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

green tree babies Empty
PostSubject: green tree babies   green tree babies EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 pm

hey does any one know where i can get a baby green tree python for cheap. like $200-$300 instead of the normal $500+ haha i really want one but cant bring myself to spend that much on one snake
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

green tree babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: green tree babies   green tree babies EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm

http://richmond.craigslist.org/pet/2804006402.html

they were selling one for 350 and when i messaged them they were including the cage, lights etc along with it. but it is an adult female, not a baby.
Back to top Go down
Don

green tree babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: green tree babies   green tree babies EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Just remember, sometimes you get what you pay for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

green tree babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: green tree babies   green tree babies EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:37 am

I agree. I wouldn't buy an animal cheap because sometimes (not always, but sometimes) there are reasons the animal is so cheap. If you can't afford a good animal, then enjoy them from afar, but don't get one.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

green tree babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: green tree babies   green tree babies EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:43 pm

yea thats true but i also know thats tores up the price a bit so i was looking for a breeder haha gues there are not many around here though.
i was just seeing. im most likely going to get one any way but it never hurts to ask ^_^
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

green tree babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: green tree babies   green tree babies EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:49 pm

search around a bunch on all the forums, I am sure you can find a quality breeder who might have some in the price range you are looking for. Check out faunaclassifieds.com if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

green tree babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: green tree babies   green tree babies EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 pm

thanks i actually forgot about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

green tree babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: green tree babies   green tree babies Empty

Back to top Go down

green tree babies
Page 1 of 1