VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cell Phone Pond pics...

Go down 
+3
Stray
Bobbykaizer
Cp3_Pythons
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Cell Phone Pond pics...  Empty
PostSubject: Cell Phone Pond pics...    Cell Phone Pond pics...  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Picture's aren't that great took them with the cell... I'll get better pics when I have my camera handy,
Still have alot of work to do but not looking bad IMO anyway's... the screen is on top of the one because there are littler Koi in there and well a herring keep's coming around thinking he's entitled to a free meal... smfh

Cell Phone Pond pics...  12072310
Cell Phone Pond pics...  12072311
Cell Phone Pond pics...  12072312
Cell Phone Pond pics...  12072313
Cell Phone Pond pics...  12072314
Cell Phone Pond pics...  12072315
Cell Phone Pond pics...  12072316
Cell Phone Pond pics...  12072317
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Pond pics...    Cell Phone Pond pics...  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:21 pm

nice pond man, but that heron reason is exactly the reason i dont start one. some of those koi go for 100 or more and thats too expensive for a free snack for a bird IMO
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Pond pics...    Cell Phone Pond pics...  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Wow, that is gorgeous! I love Koi ponds.

I love the natural wood set up and the walkway around it. That is so cool!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Pond pics...    Cell Phone Pond pics...  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I love it! With the evil bird problem have you thought about getting poles and putting up netting over all of your pond areas? We use tarps that are raised up by poles because besides heron we have hawks and they both like to take our koi no matter how big or small they are. Sad
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Pond pics...    Cell Phone Pond pics...  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Great pond, the birds are always a problem. I use outdoor speakers though a old light motion dector that will turn on a raido. Has worked good so far.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Pond pics...    Cell Phone Pond pics...  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm

BTW this isn't my pond... and there's 5 ponds total not counting two little sections like the section in the first pic... Tomorrow I'll bring my camera along and get better picture's...

Thanks for the kinds everyone
Back to top Go down
Shelleyshadows
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Shelleyshadows

PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Pond pics...    Cell Phone Pond pics...  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Gorgeous! I tried having a koi pond once. The fish "committed suicide" by jumping out of the pond. Smh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=755407926
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Pond pics...    Cell Phone Pond pics...  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

What an awesome idea to use the sensor lights and music. Never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cell Phone Pond pics...    Cell Phone Pond pics...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cell Phone Pond pics...
Page 1 of 1