VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

outside turtle pond

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

outside turtle pond Empty
PostSubject: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm

I keep a few spotted and red ears in a pond out side, all this rain ive had to pump off water a few times. Had to do the same for the koi pond also. Got soaked to the bone doing it. Anyone else have that fun today?
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 am

.... PICTURES???
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:13 am

I love ponds and aquascaping (if that word can be used for ponds). I dug and made a sweet little pond for mothers day a few years back. Her koi or goldfish are breeding, turtles seem to have stumbled upon it and man, the frog population is crazy... and it's right outside of their bedroom window, heheh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:21 am

LOL @ Nick. I like little ponds... my grandparents in Florida have a few in their yard. a small one in the front with koi and then a bigger one in the back with koi and other weird fish and frogs and turtles... it's pretty cool. They also have chickens & roosters and a crap load of cats and birds and other weird stuff and one dog.. the neighbors have pigs and cows. lol.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:35 am

LoL I re done my grandmothers entire yard basically the back yard ( overgrown now ) has a pond I put in years back had Koi frogs, and even crawfish... Grandma didn't know I put the crawfish in the pond she didn't like them they ate the baby Koi cryingwithlaughter

she did LOVE the Pond though... need to go clean it up for her before long and trim the yard up some
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 am

Ain't that sweet of you Wink
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:59 am

Cp3_Pythons wrote:
LoL I re done my grandmothers entire yard basically the back yard ( overgrown now ) has a pond I put in years back had Koi frogs, and even crawfish... Grandma didn't know I put the crawfish in the pond she didn't like them they ate the baby Koi cryingwithlaughter

she did LOVE the Pond though... need to go clean it up for her before long and trim the yard up some

I can come remove all the crawfish and cook them ... just let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 am

Ohhh no the crawfish are long gone by now... heck it's more than likely all overgrown by now this was 7-9 years ago.. it was well maintained for about 4 years after it was done but after that everyone's been so busy ( Grandma's still working smfh LoL ) She's a busy and important person in her company heck she's always had and held important postions in any job she's had...

Yea it was sweet of me... so was the fact she was paying me LoL worked for both of us... she needed work done and I needed summer funds...
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Those are the best kinda jobs when everyone wins! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:44 pm

And Nick if anyone got to cook them crawfish... it would be me I handpicked the biggest one's Laughing
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Man they're awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

It's like a mini lobster.... cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: outside turtle pond   outside turtle pond Empty

Back to top Go down

outside turtle pond
Page 1 of 1