VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread

Go down 
+16
Grymm
Stray
Jabberwocky Dragons
acl2790
smb2585
Bobbykaizer
Cp3_Pythons
jw
allaboutthekings
Kittiekat149
smd58
Docwade87
leftoflarry
gatto152
zues
Focal
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

T-Shirt sizes
Smaller than XS if available
VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
XS
VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Sm
VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Med
VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
Large
VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 14 ]
XLrg
VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 9 ]
XXLrg
VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
Larger than XXLrg if available
VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

AuthorMessage
acl2790
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
acl2790

VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 pm

I have to change my vote to gray, it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:33 am

Sorry for the delay, but I got a couple more images of the logo from John and I'm going to try this again but with the grey shirt. I do like the grey more than the white now Smile

I know other people will want custom colors, so I will see if I can create a separate order for them. Because less shirts will be bought for custom orders, the price will be higher for those orders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 am

Haven't forgot about this! I plan to call a representative Tuesday and forward them the images. Hopefully I'll get a quick proof and have this ordered. The majority like the grey, so for the first order I'm going to go with the grey with the basic logo displayed in the photos.

Back to top Go down
BlackboxStar
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
BlackboxStar

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:52 am

I like the grey one.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Anything new on this frount?
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm for the grey as well!

Off subject - Did you know "gray" is the American way of spelling the color and "grey" is the English way to spell it... just sayin Smile

Oh, and the Hooters outfit is great, you would definately have a battle!!!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:55 pm

smd58 wrote:
Anything new on this frount?

No, I've been slacking. I promise to be on this very soon.
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Lokielani wrote:
Off subject - Did you know "gray" is the American way of spelling the color and "grey" is the English way to spell it... just sayin Smile

Should one extend the pinky finger when typing "grey" ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Yes...I think we should Laughing
Back to top Go down
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:49 am

I definitely like it! Show me where to spend my money! Wink
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 pm

JW hooked us up! I'm about to post the link to the new VaHerps store in another thread smb2585
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:17 pm

I see a new banner. smb2585 smb2585 smb2585
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Great banner. Even though I will wear our shirt during shows, I'm going to buy a button to display (and buy a shirt to wear around town). In addition, I think it would be cool for anyone who vends a show should put up a little stand advertising the site. That was my wife's idea and I'm going to be having a VAHERPS.com display at our table from here on out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm

That's totally awesome!!! I didn't expect so much stuff!!! Maybe this was mentioned somewhere, but how much goes to VAHerps and how much to manufacturing or does it all go to manufacturing?
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 pm

$1 from each product goes to VaHerps Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackboxStar
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
BlackboxStar

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 am

Could be a better ratio but its not terrible.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Please, elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread   VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VaHerps T-Shirt Brainstorming Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2