VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum

Go down 
+3
smb2585
MADexotics
Focal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum Empty
PostSubject: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:53 am

I'm exicted Very Happy

http://www.virginia.org/Listings/EventsAndExhibits/ReptilesBizarreandBeautifulattheVirginiaLivingMuseum/

Venue
Virginia Living Museum

Address
Virginia Living Museum
524 J. Clyde Morris Boulevard
Newport News, VA 23601

Region Hampton Roads
Locality Newport News City
Date(s)/Time:
Saturday, February 18, 2012 - Monday, February 20, 2012 (9:00 AM-5:30 PM)

Phone: (757) 595-1900
Program Registration: (757) 595-9135
Fax: (757) 599-4897
Email webmaster@thevlm.org

Website www.thevlm.org

Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 am

I went last year. Was interesting. I just don't think I have the time this year to run to the other side of the water.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm

A little costly but could be worth it... hopefully we will be able to go if we arent moving that weekend Wink
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 pm

thats right down the road from me.......
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:18 pm

well then you have no reason not to go then dont ya Ryan.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:07 pm

smb2585 wrote:
well then you have no reason not to go then dont ya Ryan.

work....... they havent done the schedule yet so i wont know if i have off and im def not taking leave for this.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:22 pm

*cough*slacker*cough*
Back to top Go down
shanna66
shanna66

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:07 am

right by me. hopefully i wont forget to go
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 am

Thanks for the reminder bump! I think I am going to shoot for Sunday or Saturday to prevent running into any field trippers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 am

good idea
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:54 pm

ooo i am so going to this!! it sounds like so much fun!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:00 pm

If we go we will have to go Sunday. Alyssa has cheer competition in Powhatan on the 18th.
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:03 am

I might try and stop by. I haven't heard or seen of this before. It probably has to due with me not living in VA for the past 5 years. Trying to find all the fun reptile things to do!! thanks for the post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum   Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum Empty

Back to top Go down

Reptiles Bizarre and Beautiful at the Virginia Living Museum
Page 1 of 1