VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reptiles: Bizarre and Beautiful - Feb. 16-18 (Virginia Living Museum)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Reptiles: Bizarre and Beautiful - Feb. 16-18 (Virginia Living Museum)  Empty
PostSubject: Reptiles: Bizarre and Beautiful - Feb. 16-18 (Virginia Living Museum)    Reptiles: Bizarre and Beautiful - Feb. 16-18 (Virginia Living Museum)  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:01 pm

http://www.thevlm.org/special-events.aspx#Reptiles

Enjoy three days of native and exotic reptiles. With visiting exhibitors, live animal programs, Reptile Story Time and children's crafts and activities throughout the weekend.
Join a vast number of herpetology experts at the Virginia Living Museum's most popular 3-day event!

Hours are Saturday and Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. All activities and exhibits are included in Museum admission, except the planetarium programs which are additional.

The Museum is located at 524 J. Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News, VA, just 2 miles off I-64 at Exit 258A.

Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

Reptiles: Bizarre and Beautiful - Feb. 16-18 (Virginia Living Museum)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reptiles: Bizarre and Beautiful - Feb. 16-18 (Virginia Living Museum)    Reptiles: Bizarre and Beautiful - Feb. 16-18 (Virginia Living Museum)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:34 pm

I was at this today, and really it was not all that exciting, Viper and VHS were the highlights with the Gila monster and the hots... Everything else was less then exciting... I mean most I see often between Animal jungle and pet paradise and my own collection... I mean this is just my opinion but it was just kinda meh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013

Reptiles: Bizarre and Beautiful - Feb. 16-18 (Virginia Living Museum)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: