VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event Empty
PostSubject: Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event   Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:55 am

The VHS will be attending the The Virginia Living Museum's annual Reptile Weekend event next weekend, Feb 16 & 17 in Newport News, Virginia. We are looking for some enthusiasts to help us do educational interpreting to the public.

In particular, we'll be concentrating on teaching the differences between Va's venomous and nonvenomous snakes. For example, we'll have a copperhead and northern watersnake beside each other for comparison. We'll so have some skeletons on hand to talk about turtles and lizards. Last year we also had a Gila Monster!

If you're interested in helping out, fill out the registration form below. You'll get free admission to the museum and training on the material. You *don't* have to be an expert! Just some enthusiasm and willingness to talk to the 1,500 visitors that will attend the event!

Here is a link to the event page:
http://www.thevlm.org/calendar.aspx?eventid=958
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event   Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:48 pm

I wish I was closer, I would love to do this!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event   Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 pm

If I hadn't already bought tickets I would totally do this... Ill be there tom though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event   Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Help out the VHS at the Virginia Living Museum's Annual Reptile Weekend Event
Page 1 of 1