VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Water Bottle Problems Fixed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Water Bottle Problems Fixed Empty
PostSubject: Water Bottle Problems Fixed   Water Bottle Problems Fixed EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:08 pm

So I was having a little issue with my rats pulling down their water bottle. I have them in an aquarium and I haven't put together a watering system. Anyway, I ran across this (http://www.egerbil.com/sites/default/files/wbh7.jpg) and it works great! I don't know if anyone else was having this problem but this is an easy homemade solution. Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down

Water Bottle Problems Fixed
Page 1 of 1