VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pic posting problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4riscorn
4riscorn

pic posting problems Empty
PostSubject: pic posting problems   pic posting problems EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 am

I can't figure out how to post pics here. I tried the browse link feature at the bottom and it didn't do anything. I also tried the hosting link. It kept one of my pics but not the 10 others I put in their hosting system. What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.nevaehreptiles.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: pic posting problems   pic posting problems EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 am

Use photobucket, then use the [IMG] link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: pic posting problems   pic posting problems EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 am

or with photo bucket when u click the list of links just click the last one and paste it (it already includes [IMG] )" found that out yesterday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pic posting problems   pic posting problems Empty

Back to top Go down

pic posting problems
Page 1 of 1