VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing Empty
PostSubject: Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing   Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Just saw it on FB, I'm not close enough to take advantage but apparently the store is closing and everything is being liquidated, including the display cages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
jenlb714

PostSubject: Re: Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing   Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:22 am

Yes, they are closing the doors on the 29th of this month from what a friend told me. I'm going there tomorrow to see what I can get for my Leo.
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing   Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:41 am

Yeah it sucks! We've been going there since I was a kid. They want to much for the cages tho, anywhere from $1200-$1500!
Back to top Go down
jenlb714

PostSubject: Re: Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing   Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:41 am

I'm wondering what they are going to do with the African Serval.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing   Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:23 am

jenlb714 wrote:
I'm wondering what they are going to do with the African Serval.

Evidently that animal is on Loan to them and not suppose to go anywhere even though they were "Taking Offers" They've been doing some shady business in the last few months from what I hear as well, personally have never been there just heard a lot of Negative and stuck to Pet Paradise when I went to VA Beach

I heard everything worth while was gone for the most part already.

Honestly I would love to have that Hya. Cookie I believe is her name such an amazing bird!
Back to top Go down
jenlb714

PostSubject: Re: Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing   Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:00 am

Yeah it honestly didn't shock me when I heard they were closing. We just recently returned to the area after being gone a few years and before the shelves were fully stocked and there wasn't a single thing you couldn't get at that store. But over the last 6 months, the shelves have become more and more bare so I knew something was up. Really sad. But we live closer to Pet Paradise anyways so we started going there more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing   Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Jungle in VA Beach Closing
Page 1 of 1