VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who can guess what this is?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

Who can guess what this is? Empty
PostSubject: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:40 pm

This is a morph of the species and is NOT a hybrid.
Who can guess what this is? 20140924_162824
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:34 pm

California King - Hypermelanistic ? Looks like something I've seen posted somewhere the bands on this are a bit more broad.

I was literally just browsing California King morphs last week lol.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:41 pm

I was looking up specifically a Palomar Ghost? The Hets themselves on those look awesome
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Geeez! There's one in every crowd isn't it?you are correct. I thought I was going to stump somebody and the very first person gets it right!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:59 pm

lol I was bored at work last week and was looking up Palomar ghost and then just started looking at the rest.  Not sure of the pricing on Palomar Ghost but I might have to get into some of those!

I distinctly remember the word "Hyper"Its cool they brown out as adults almost a chocolate look?
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Yep. Here is a sibling to the hypermel
Who can guess what this is? 20140924_162952
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Wow that one has me stumped lol, I only remember a few select ones that I liked the hypermel was one.

I need to get some Colurbrids at some point. After more retics and burms and maybe more leachies Smile
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:23 pm

She is a lavender hypermel. Basically a double gene expression of albino and hpermelanism. Some call them purple passions.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:25 pm

That is neat I thought Lavender, so do they basically get that nice lavender or purple color as adults? That could be pretty awesome to see.
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:30 am

Kings tend to dull some as adults. Kinda of the opposite of corn snakes that brighten up when they get older. I've never worked with cali king morphs before so am going off what I know from Florida king morphs.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Would be cool if they turned a Lavender color and stayed that way. Will be interesting watching them grow then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who can guess what this is?   Who can guess what this is? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who can guess what this is?
Page 1 of 1