VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Repticon pickup

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cornsnakes2014
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:54 am

Nice addition!
I usually only hit the Columbia SC Repticon show since I work with both venomous and non venomous. Although not a Repticon show, I used to frequent Hamburg on a routine basis. Unfortunately, it seems to have gone down hill over the years with an apparent increase in vendors displaying animals for sale in truly horrific condition.
I had given thought to hitting the little Richmond show this year but have heard it is basically a Ball Python/Leopard Gecko/Bearded Dragon get together and I don't work with any of those.
Anyways, best of luck with your new addition!
Back to top Go down
cornsnakes2014
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:02 am

Thanks second show this year and for the most part both were a let down,from the corn aspect. Almost missed this one tucked behind some bp's.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Nice addition.

Didn't make it to that one, heard it was kind of little to no variety.

You think the "Corns" are a dissapointment try keeping rarer/bigger things it's non exsistent for the most part.
Back to top Go down
mikesupholstery

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:56 pm

[url=Repticon pickup NCM_0216_zpsd518bbc0]Repticon pickup NCM_0216_zpsd518bbc0[/url]
I seen 1 king snake hatchling, and a couple corns, 99% bps
Piked up this hypo red tail boa tho
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm

It's a great looking boa!
Back to top Go down
cornsnakes2014
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Nice one. Its hard enough to find corns locally. I can't imagine more rare snakes it would be headache.
Back to top Go down
mikesupholstery

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Good find on your corn snake, its the same finding a sand boa, looked for one of those also but didn't see any
Back to top Go down
cornsnakes2014
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Glad you found something. It sucks to pay the door fee and walk away empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Repticon pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon pickup   Repticon pickup Empty

Back to top Go down

Repticon pickup
Page 1 of 1