VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Going to Repticon in May?

Go down 
+3
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
Dementeddogz
TheRealYoda34
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

Anyone Going to Repticon in May? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:51 pm

So I'm trying to find out if anyone from Va Beach/HR is going to repticon may 4-5th that may be able to do me a favor and bring back a snake or two if needed? If anyone is going please let me know and we maybe can work something out...,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:51 pm

I had no idea that Repticon was gonna be goin on. N still cant find any info on it.
Where is it gonna be held at?
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Bristol va lol... Its a hike...
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 am

We might be going, wont have a definite for another week or two. It may loose out to iron release date :-p
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Sean you still tryin to go since its near your bday?
Back to top Go down
tattedtarheel
tattedtarheel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:24 pm

i went to the 1 earlier this year in bristol and there was 6 vendors... i dont think i would go back
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 pm

It is near it, but no prob not cause of the det I'm going on, mainly I was looking at possible getting a couple snakes from chuck if someone went out and see if they could bring them back, BUT a couple of things have came up and I don't know if that is even an option currently... But I'm still trying to work that out...
Back to top Go down
Silvia Hurd
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Silvia Hurd

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:21 pm

We will be there again. We have a table. And will have varied specimens on display/for sale. TCHS, herp society Chuck created, will also have a second table, for educational display purpose only. More info there.
Come see us!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:12 pm

I think that I will ride down just because it is so close to me. It is by far the smallest show that I have ever attended however a show is a show so I can always use a box of crickets:)
Back to top Go down
Silvia Hurd
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Silvia Hurd

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:55 am

Foster Reves wrote:
I think that I will ride down just because it is so close to me. It is by far the smallest show that I have ever attended however a show is a show so I can always use a box of crickets:)

+1, crickets are always good! And we are selling also some snakes at this show (the last one in Feb we didn't sell anything, just educational displays.).
Back to top Go down
tattedtarheel
tattedtarheel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:44 am

how many vendors are supposed to be there... when i went in feb. they had 13 listed, in all actuality there was 6 and only 1 had snakes. and where are you from in the nrv i just recently moved from christiansburg to galax
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:50 am

Oh wow! Someone else in this forum in the NRV:) I am looking to pair up a few odd species but would be surprised if I found them there.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Hurd
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Silvia Hurd

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:20 am

They have confirmed more than twice the amount of vendors from the Feb show....this one is going to be better!!!

And we'll have some snakes for sale too this time, not just educational display. We'll have corns, kings, rats, regius, carpet python, rainbow boa, green mamba, some rattlesnakes for sale as well, bush viper Smile
Back to top Go down
Silvia Hurd
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Silvia Hurd

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:49 am

Show was great for us. We sold almost of the corns we had for sale, some milks, rats, the bush viper, baby gaboon viper and green mamba as well. There was less people than the February show but it was still worth it to my opinion. We were very happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:10 am

We had a good time. Tatteredtarheel, I am in Pulaski County.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:33 am

It takes a while for new shows to take off. I remember the first Hampton show. I went as a spectator and was not impressed. Didn't plan on vending because there wasn't much there. Then they picked up Outback and a few other vendors, which is what it takes to draw the crowds. Now, it is one of the better shows in the area and is worth getting up at 5:30 to make the trip.

I think the organizers of this show are doing the right thing. I've even been contacted about vending this show, but it is an overnight trip for me. So, they are trying. If you went and were disappointed, I'd keep going as it will get better each time. I'm going to keep an eye out and if I can accumulate enough hotel points, I might vend this show in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Silvia Hurd
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Silvia Hurd

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Don wrote:
It takes a while for new shows to take off. I remember the first Hampton show. I went as a spectator and was not impressed. Didn't plan on vending because there wasn't much there. Then they picked up Outback and a few other vendors, which is what it takes to draw the crowds. Now, it is one of the better shows in the area and is worth getting up at 5:30 to make the trip.

I think the organizers of this show are doing the right thing. I've even been contacted about vending this show, but it is an overnight trip for me. So, they are trying. If you went and were disappointed, I'd keep going as it will get better each time. I'm going to keep an eye out and if I can accumulate enough hotel points, I might vend this show in the future.

+1. Would be nice to see you next time!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to Repticon in May?   Anyone Going to Repticon in May? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Going to Repticon in May?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: