VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Don

Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo) Empty
PostSubject: Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)   Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 am

Ripley, our Eastern Indigo was a little hungry last night.  This was after eating a dozen rat fuzzies just two days ago!  She eats my left over f/t that the babies don't eat.  

I think she was tired of me recording her in this one....

Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)   Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:44 am

...the perfect garbage disposal!! affraid 
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)   Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Love those guys
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)   Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Wow, that's definitely different. Chow hound!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)   Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Don, who did you get her from if you don't mind me asking? I'm seriously considering getting a pair when next years hatchlings come out and would like to purchase from two different people so as to get an unrelated pair. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)   Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

I bought her from a breeder down around New Orleans. I don't know if he is still breeding or not. I'll have to look aback through old emails and my permit to get his name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)   Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:55 pm

That's ok Don, don't do all that. I'm going to try to stay in state to avoid to whole permit thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)   Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ripley chowing down (Eastern Indigo)
Page 1 of 1