VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....

Go down 
+15
jw
MADKATTER
Lokielani
Kittiekat149
Stray
b_rickard
Jabberwocky Dragons
rocialhabit
smb2585
Focal
Morta_Dae13
smd58
derpinah
Grymm
Don
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Don

Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:23 am

Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... Photo-1

Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... Photo-2
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 am

cheers smb2585 Congrats Don she looks great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
derpinah
Established Member
Established Member
derpinah

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:42 am

YAY! She's finally here! I'm so happy for you! Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Congrats, great animal.
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Nice Don!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 pm

looks great!!
Back to top Go down
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Love her! Can't wait to see more! cheers
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks everyone. She is now home and in her enclosure. She seems really curious. Funny thing, I walked up to the glass and rubbed my finger next to her face, like I was petting her through the glass. She became nervous and started shaking her tail like a rattle snake! Interesting behavior. She is such a gem. I"m enjoying every second of watching her right now.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:32 pm

She sounds amazing, Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:12 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:47 pm

You should set up a video feed! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:15 pm

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations, I'm glad Ripley is finally home! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:17 pm

She is gorgeous! Gopher and Bull Snakes rattle their tails too. In the leaves it apparently sounds like a Rattle snake. My Gopher thinks he is big and bad when he does it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 pm

She is gorgeous Don! Nice add. to your collection Smile
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:15 pm

I gotta say Don, I am pretty jealous. That really is a gorgeous snake. I have always said that I wanted to own endangered snakes and the indigo is on that list. Congrats brother! See ya tomorrow at the show!
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 am

nice snake!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Hat to take another pic tonight:
Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... DSC01417
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Sweeeeewt
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:11 am

Stunning close up!
Back to top Go down
Hollinasia
Hollinasia

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Her color and scale work is to die for! I`ve always loved the reddish brown colors.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm pleased to report that Ripley finally ate for the first time tonight! That sure takes a load off my shoulders. I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong. Every ball python I've purchased over the last several years ate much quicker than this girl. What is funny, is that ball pythons have a reputation of being difficult feeders and Eastern Indigos are supposed to be great feeders.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 pm

That's great Don. Did she eat a rodent?
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:41 pm

zues wrote:
That's great Don. Did she eat a rodent?

ah, not exactly.
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Don wrote:
I'm pleased to report that Ripley finally ate for the first time tonight! That sure takes a load off my shoulders. I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong. Every ball python I've purchased over the last several years ate much quicker than this girl. What is funny, is that ball pythons have a reputation of being difficult feeders and Eastern Indigos are supposed to be great feeders.

I saw the update on FB! Good for little Ripley! Congratulations Smile Did she wind up waiting for a more.. scaly meal?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Great news, she settling in.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Hey as long as she is eating. I know it was a huge relief for you.
Back to top Go down
BlackboxStar
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
BlackboxStar

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:39 am

sooo.....what did she eat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....   Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ripley the Eastern Indigo to VAHERPS....
Page 1 of 1