VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albino reptiles can be kept and sold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

Albino reptiles can be kept and sold Empty
PostSubject: Albino reptiles can be kept and sold   Albino reptiles can be kept and sold EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:41 pm

http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/fishing/regulations/nongame.asp

I have had several people as about keeping and selling snakes that are not one of the three species allowed, Eastern King, corn snake, and mole king. Any albino species may also be kept and sold as well. Just remember that hets do not fall under this category and can also put you over the limit of 5 individual snakes of that species. So breed albino to albino.

I have seen at past shows out of state venders offering for sale normal northern pines. I did tell them it was illegal but they just laughed. Wont be laughing when VDGIF officials show up!
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Albino reptiles can be kept and sold   Albino reptiles can be kept and sold EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Albino T&E listed species are illegal to sell.
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Albino reptiles can be kept and sold   Albino reptiles can be kept and sold EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:07 am

Thanks JW, I'm usually so focused on the snakes I forget that there are other species out there that are T&E.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albino reptiles can be kept and sold   Albino reptiles can be kept and sold Empty

Back to top Go down

Albino reptiles can be kept and sold
Page 1 of 1