VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Clarke Reptiles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

Hello from Clarke Reptiles Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:20 am

Hello there!

My name is Jay. I am located in Richmond, Va. I have been interested in reptiles since I was a kid, but in 2006 I got my first snake. Her name is Zim and she is a snow corn snake female. From there, it has just grown. I now have 6 corn snakes, 16 ball pythons, a king snake, and a columbian boa. This season will be my 4th year breeding.

I have plans to expand my collection of balls, corns, and boas, as well as get into more species. Blood pythons, green tree pythons, and super dwarf retics, just to name a few.

Hopefully soon I will have new pictures of all of my snakes (new camera) and I will post them here. I'm glad to see a forum for us Virginians. Thanks for making it!
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 am

Welcome aboard Jay!.. Glad you joined us.
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 am

Thanks for the welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:56 am

Welcome Jay!! Congrats on being the 100th member! Woo hoooo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Hooray for 100!!!
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Woohoo! lol!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Welcome, And you know that theres a richmond show, good place to see and pick up more snakes.
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:32 am

I'm leaving my wallet behind so I don't buy any new snakes. I NEED more snakes but the budget won't allow for that right now. I need a het pied female and a male boa. I'm just going to look though.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:13 pm

I look all the time and add to the list of what I want.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:15 am

Welcome to Vaherps....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Clarke Reptiles   Hello from Clarke Reptiles Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Clarke Reptiles
Page 1 of 1