VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dubia Roach Colony For Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
derpinah
Established Member
Established Member
derpinah

Dubia Roach Colony For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Dubia Roach Colony For Sale   Dubia Roach Colony For Sale EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:59 pm

For sale, breeding colony of Dubia Roaches. I've been breeding them for about a year and there are a TON of them, all sizes, many females. They come with their breading tub and water crystals. I just cleaned the tub out Saturday. I'm keeping the thermostat and heat pad, so you'd to have to supply your own heat source. The picture is from cleaning day, they are housed with egg crate. I'm asking $75. I live in Staunton, VA.

thanks for looking,
Shanna

Dubia Roach Colony For Sale 29fdpva
Back to top Go down
megkel
Established Member
Established Member
megkel

PostSubject: Re: Dubia Roach Colony For Sale   Dubia Roach Colony For Sale EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:41 pm

wish you were closer!
Back to top Go down
derpinah
Established Member
Established Member
derpinah

PostSubject: Re: Dubia Roach Colony For Sale   Dubia Roach Colony For Sale EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:39 pm

The Dubia's are pending pick up. I'll update once they're sold, thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down
derpinah
Established Member
Established Member
derpinah

PostSubject: Re: Dubia Roach Colony For Sale   Dubia Roach Colony For Sale EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:40 pm

sold
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Dubia Roach Colony For Sale   Dubia Roach Colony For Sale EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Thanks again! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
derpinah
Established Member
Established Member
derpinah

PostSubject: Re: Dubia Roach Colony For Sale   Dubia Roach Colony For Sale EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dubia Roach Colony For Sale   Dubia Roach Colony For Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Dubia Roach Colony For Sale
Page 1 of 1