VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question on Dubia food

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

Question on Dubia food Empty
PostSubject: Question on Dubia food   Question on Dubia food EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm

I was wondering if the smashed up powder from my 50lb bag of rat food would be good for roaches...I buy them for my rats but all the dust at the bottom of the bag goes to waste UNLESS i could feed it to the roaches. Anyone think this is a bad idea? 19% protein
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Question on Dubia food   Question on Dubia food EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:29 pm

I believe i found my answer...will be using it
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Question on Dubia food   Question on Dubia food EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:57 pm

I use it. Also, I grind up cat food.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Question on Dubia food   Question on Dubia food EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Yeah i was using chicken feed from a friend then finished my catfood but i have a half full 5 gal bucket with left over rat food powder...
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Question on Dubia food   Question on Dubia food EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:48 pm

you must be using Kent rat food
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Question on Dubia food   Question on Dubia food EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:56 pm

yesir
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Question on Dubia food   Question on Dubia food EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:50 pm

I use it and the roaches love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Question on Dubia food   Question on Dubia food EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:55 pm

ugh my friend i go and get my rat food with failed to tell me to feed it to the roaches he sold me too...sat or sun? txted u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on Dubia food   Question on Dubia food Empty

Back to top Go down

Question on Dubia food
Page 1 of 1