VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My newest acquisitions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axolotl Girl
Established Member
Established Member
Axolotl Girl

My newest acquisitions Empty
PostSubject: My newest acquisitions   My newest acquisitions EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:43 am

It's been a while since I've been on the site and I've gotten a few things since then, so here they are!

First is my golden axolotl that I got at Hamburg in April
My newest acquisitions 47178710

Next is the crested I got about a week ago
My newest acquisitions 18258610
My newest acquisitions Cresti10

And last is the little leopard gecko I got yesterday from the pet store I work at shortly after someone returned (they had bought it for their nephew and he thought it was "too girly looking")
My newest acquisitions 33641610
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: My newest acquisitions   My newest acquisitions EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 am

All great looking animals.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: My newest acquisitions   My newest acquisitions EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:09 am

Very pretty
Back to top Go down
Axolotl Girl
Established Member
Established Member
Axolotl Girl

PostSubject: Re: My newest acquisitions   My newest acquisitions EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Thanks guys!

By the way, if anyone has any ideas what morph leo might be I'd love to know! Someone told me he was a normal albino, but he doesn't have any banding on his body so I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: My newest acquisitions   My newest acquisitions EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Nice ones!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My newest acquisitions   My newest acquisitions Empty

Back to top Go down

My newest acquisitions
Page 1 of 1