VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Female Dinker BP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

Female Dinker BP Empty
PostSubject: Female Dinker BP   Female Dinker BP EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:40 pm

I know it's normal for every enthusiast to seek something special out of their first snake, but I didn't think anything of my first baby back in '08 when I got her. However, as I've amassed and seen more BPs, she has really begun to stand out as being abnormal. I don't at this point think she is a morph of any kind, however, I definitely think her colors are strange. As she has grown and shed, her fades have begun to really blush out beautifully, and she has little to no brown pigment, instead being closer to green and very stark black. Do you guys have any thoughts or insights as to her colors? She is a mid '08 baby, eats wonderfully, and is probably my favorite not just because she is my first, but because she has the most hilarious personality Smile

The pictures are of her with my other normal adult female. She is the much lighter snake.
Female Dinker BP Photo.php?fbid=2140845576171&set=a.2140845496169.62271
Female Dinker BP Photo.php?fbid=2140845856178&set=a.2140845496169.62271Female Dinker BP Photo.php?fbid=2140846416192&set=a.2140845496169.62271
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

Female Dinker BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dinker BP   Female Dinker BP EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:40 pm

If you right-click the images and pick 'open image in new tab' the link seems to work. Sorry, I don't really have another way to post images :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Female Dinker BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dinker BP   Female Dinker BP EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:35 pm

If you want you can send me the pics via email and I'll post them for you...

I'll be leaving my house in a few but should be back around 730...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Female Dinker BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dinker BP   Female Dinker BP Empty

Back to top Go down

Female Dinker BP
Page 1 of 1