VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

look at this dinker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

look at this dinker Empty
PostSubject: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:08 pm

she is captive hatched and parents are wild caught this girl is in blue right now next to a normal what do you guys think she looks hypo enchi ish when not in shedlook at this dinker 2012-06-01205949
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 pm

she looks hypo enchi-ish when she is in shed. that was my first thought as well. she would make sweet reduced pattern combos. im thinking how light she is, a good combo for her would be fire enchi x her. reaaaally light babies with cool patterns!!
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 pm

i think so too i got her from a breeder in maryland today plus the normal girl next to her and a 1100 gram plus firefly male breeder
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 pm

nice, how much did that run you? was the dinker sold as a sub adult normal fem?
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:37 pm

the dark normal is 1800 grams the light one is about 4500 grams she is 7 and the dark one is 4 i had the clutch of mojaves that i bartered with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm

woah, nice, and i cant believe they're that big!! i would've guessed 900 grams from the pic!
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

the funny one hasnt been proven tho so im excited to see what comes out
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:54 am

yeah for real. especially that big! you hould get great odds. make sure you pair her up with something neat!
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:12 am

That light one is no where near 4500 grams. My guess is 1800-2200. 2500 gram tops.
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 am

yeah, what size tub is she in???
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Nice pick up. Which breeder in MD?
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 pm

zues wrote:
That light one is no where near 4500 grams. My guess is 1800-2200. 2500 gram tops.

iagree No way she's 4500 grams...

Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:02 pm

i just weighed her to be sure she weighs at 4383 grams i had to put her in a box since i dont have any tubs that would fit her and yes i did put the box on first so the scale wouldnt count it https://2img.net/h/i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t394/exoticomorphs/th_SANY1193.jpg she is around 4ft 8 inch she is 7 years old
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:05 pm

i have to get a bigger tub she is temp in a 38qt tub which is way too small anyone know of where i cant get a bigger tub that isnt for a rack i use shelves and one that isnt too tall or deep thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look at this dinker   look at this dinker Empty

Back to top Go down

look at this dinker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: