VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Green anacondas & retics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOA.NOTE

Green anacondas & retics Empty
PostSubject: Green anacondas & retics   Green anacondas & retics EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:01 am

Since the new law was issued, I've been wondering why it bans yellow anacondas. I know they can be nastier than green anacondas, but the reason doesn't seem strong enough to me.

Does anyone know about the details of why green anacondas, retics weren't affected by it ?
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/boanote0422/home
pksnipr
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
pksnipr

PostSubject: Re: Green anacondas & retics   Green anacondas & retics EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 am

probably because adding them to the list would've bumped the dollar amount of effected business up to a level that would actually require a vote on the subject. keeping them off allowed the gov to make a decision without involving anyone but their selves.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Green anacondas & retics   Green anacondas & retics EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 am

I think pksnipr hit the nail on the head. Before enacting these regulations, there needs to be an economic impact study completed. The snakes chosen for the ban were the ones that would have the least economic impact on the industry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green anacondas & retics   Green anacondas & retics Empty

Back to top Go down

Green anacondas & retics
Page 1 of 1