VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Green Ball Python????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

Green Ball Python???? Empty
PostSubject: Green Ball Python????   Green Ball Python???? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:52 pm

a friend and i are haveing a discussion about a all green ball python, i say no she says yes, she cant come up with any pics and i cant find any online. Has anyone heard of this, have a pic, or know what morph it is??????????? thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Green Ball Python????   Green Ball Python???? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 am

Never heard of it. I've heard of green ghost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: Green Ball Python????   Green Ball Python???? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 am

but that kinda has the look and pattern of a normal with just a green hint to it right?
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Green Ball Python????   Green Ball Python???? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:37 pm

green is my favorite color... and if there were a green ball python i would probably make Miles buy it lol... unless she is confusing it with the green tree python? I just googled and there is a such thing as a green pastel but it is not physically green...

http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/green-pastel/
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: Green Ball Python????   Green Ball Python???? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:26 pm

my thoughts excatly i love green, and if i could find a lime green ball python id buy it no matter the cost, green tree pythons are just to damn cage aggresive for this guy
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Green Ball Python????   Green Ball Python???? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:34 pm

There Is a Green Pastel Bp... I belive it was Outback Reptile's that had one for sale not too long ago ( Dont qoute me on that but Im pretty sure they were the ones offering one )
On a second note I have a CH male I got AWHILE back that has green coloring and blushing on him I've had him for almost two years and have been looking for a female to put him with I haven't found one that meet's what I'm looking for... I'll post pics on the male I have later tonight

( I just scrolled down and seen the comment on the green pastel.... )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Ball Python????   Green Ball Python???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Ball Python????
Page 1 of 1