VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera

Go down 
+2
smb2585
Focal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera Empty
PostSubject: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Nothing fancy or special lighting. Just killing time.

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera 9d012674

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera 9ed374cb

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera E8e30fea

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera 2b7c0b34

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera Fd3acfbf

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera 611170d6

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera F7a4ccc8

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera Cc306165
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 pm

nice Nick... how do you like it??
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:43 pm

I love it so far. The Siri personal assistant is by far, the most advertised, overly rated, crap I have ever used. It can't understand anything until you curse at it or say something funny. Then it has a witty reply.

The camera is great. I've been putting off getting a camera because my wife borrows it once and its gone. Stolen, lost or broken, so she can't borrow my phone LOL

Everything seems to work a little quicker, but that will only last until the new iphone comes out. They burden and lag all preexisting phones to run at the new phones standards, which in return, forces people to upgrade.

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 pm

I'll post some more snakes tomorrow too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:55 pm

so, would you say get a new Iphone or Droid Razor?? I need to upgrade but cannot make up my mind which phone I want.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:27 am

Great pictures, I need to upgrade to a phone like that. Like you'd High contrast albino.?
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:54 am

Thats AWESOME!!! only $3.39 for a pack of oreos???
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 am

b_rickard wrote:
so, would you say get a new Iphone or Droid Razor?? I need to upgrade but cannot make up my mind which phone I want.

I never used the Driod and I can't really complain about the iPhone because, well because I always find something to complain about anything. The iPhone 5 will be out this summer so if you can wait and want an iPhone on an upgrade, I would hold out. If you are not a delicate person, definitely get the OtterBox Defender case or equivalent. The iPhone is covered front to back in glass and I don't mean that plastic/glass LCD hybrid material, I mean thin, cheap, easy as hell to break glass and it's on the back. I don't know why they would put glass on the back.

smd58 wrote:
Great pictures, I need to upgrade to a phone like that. Like you'd High contrast albino.?

I love both the high contrast and low. That albino spider was lower but as she grows, she seems to be getting darker which is weird.

ezekiel21 wrote:
Thats AWESOME!!! only $3.39 for a pack of oreos???

Would have been a great deal, if the sale didn't end six months ago LOL
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:48 pm

I have the original iPhone 4, I love the camera c:

You have an amazing Ball collection!! Some gorgeous snakes!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera   Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing out the new iPhone 4S camera
Page 1 of 1