VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Chesterfield!

Go down 
+3
Focal
smd58
Axolotl Girl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Axolotl Girl
Established Member
Established Member
Axolotl Girl

Hello from Chesterfield! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 pm

My name is Amanda. I own 3 axolotls, 1 wild type, 1 leucistic, and 1 GFP leucistic. I'm planning to add a lot more once I make space for a larger tank or two and would like to possibly even breed them eventually. I also recently acquired a red eyed crocodile skink and would like to add another once I get her into a larger tank. I love going to all the reptile shows I can and meeting people who love reptiles as much as I do, so I'm really happy to have a site like this one to connect with the enthusiasts here in VA.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:55 pm

welcome and what a great animal to keep. dont see many anymore.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Welcome! Axolotls are on my most wanted list Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi! We have axolotls at work, they're great!!!
Back to top Go down
Axolotl Girl
Established Member
Established Member
Axolotl Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:48 am

Thanks everyone! Axolotls are awesome pets, they're such clowns and so much fun to watch Smile
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:06 am

Axolotl Girl wrote:
Thanks everyone! Axolotls are awesome pets, they're such clowns and so much fun to watch Smile

Very cool. Are they hard to keep?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
Axolotl Girl
Established Member
Established Member
Axolotl Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:13 am

Not at all, as long as you keep the water cold and clean they're really simple. You can have 1 per 10 gallons, and they eat bloodworms, earthworms, and salmon pellets a few times a week. Caudata.org is a good place to go if you're interested in them, they have the best information and some of the most helpful, knowledgeable people out there as far as axolotls go.
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:19 am

Welcome! Good to see someone else from Chesterfield. Smile Those little critters are soooo cute. I've seen them at shows a few times.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesterfield!   Hello from Chesterfield! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Chesterfield!
Page 1 of 1