VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chesterfield

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Chesterfield  Empty
PostSubject: Chesterfield    Chesterfield  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Are their any ball python breeders in Chesterfield? Starting to build a small collection with my son and would like to build up as much knowledge as possible from local breeders.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Chesterfield  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield    Chesterfield  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Lots of folks on this forum utilize people outside of your general area as well.

Don is in chesterfield and breeds balls though Smile
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Chesterfield  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield    Chesterfield  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:14 pm

I would catch up with Don at a reptile show. Him and his wife attend many shows, are very personable, and well knowledgeable. Plethora of Pythons in the ad to the right -------->
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Chesterfield  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield    Chesterfield  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Don was gratuitous enough to spend a few hours showing my son and I his operation and I walked away with a significant amount of leanings. I just posted this to see if their were any others around so Don didn't get tired of all my questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chesterfield  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield    Chesterfield  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chesterfield
Page 1 of 1