VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rodent rack (best offer takes it)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Rodent rack (best offer takes it) Empty
PostSubject: Rodent rack (best offer takes it)   Rodent rack (best offer takes it) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Just got in my ARS rack so I have 2 DYI rodent racks available. Both are best offer as i need the room more 5han anything else. Will even trade for feeders etc...

Rack 1 is a 6 level unit that uses the Home Depot concrete tubs. Very well made and in good shape. Has a watering system and includes extra tubs and water bottles. On casters.

Rack 2 is a 6 level 12 yup rack that can be used for ASF's, mice or rat birthing tubs. Water bottles included as well as extra tubs. On casters and very well made.

I can send pictures if needed. You will have to be able to pick them up. Make me an offer if your interested in either or both.
Back to top Go down
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Rodent rack (best offer takes it)   Rodent rack (best offer takes it) EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 9:19 pm

Sold
Back to top Go down
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Rodent rack (best offer takes it)   Rodent rack (best offer takes it) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 12:35 am

Sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rodent rack (best offer takes it)   Rodent rack (best offer takes it) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rodent rack (best offer takes it)
Page 1 of 1