VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Herping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BenVizi
Established Member
Established Member

Herping  Empty
PostSubject: Herping    Herping  EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Well, since the first post I have found 22 more watersnakes and a large snapping turtle! I have seen a racer a couple times but they're just so quick lol.. but anyways, here some of the pictures I took!

Snapper!
Herping  Snapper

Watersnake that gave me my first set of bites for the year
Herping  Snakebites

Four watersnakes within a matter of 5 minutes!
Herping  4snakes

Stumbled upon him eating what I believe to be a horny head
Herping  Snakeeating
Back to top Go down

Herping
Page 1 of 1