VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeder Business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

Feeder Business Empty
PostSubject: Feeder Business   Feeder Business EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 1:37 pm

I am moving back to Virginia in the next few weeks and after a lot of thinking, I really have decided to start a feeder business. It will be slow to start and I'm limited on space until I get into my own house, but I want to see if I can make this work.

I currently breed the following:
Rats
Mice
ASF
Dubia Roaches

I have plans to expand and breed the following:
Gerbils
Guinea Pigs
Rabbits
Mealworms
Superworms
Hornworms
Silkworms (maybe)
Possibly feeder fish
Possibly crickets
Possibly other types of roaches

I want to know who would be interested in having a good source of local feeders in Richmond, VA?
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/

Feeder Business
Page 1 of 1