VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

copperhead pics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

copperhead pics Empty
PostSubject: copperhead pics   copperhead pics EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:27 pm

copperhead pics 0906
-
copperhead pics 0431
-
copperhead pics 0205
-
copperhead pics 0119
-
copperhead pics 1252
-
copperhead pics 0518
-
copperhead pics 0384
-
copperhead pics 0369
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

copperhead pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: copperhead pics   copperhead pics EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:49 pm

I think copper heads are the most amazing looking snakes native to Virginia hands down
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

copperhead pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: copperhead pics   copperhead pics EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:50 pm

I've only seen maybe 8 or so in the wild tho
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

copperhead pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: copperhead pics   copperhead pics EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Nice pictures, field collected a few of them.
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

copperhead pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: copperhead pics   copperhead pics EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Thanks!

They are fairly common in my neck of the woods. I agree they are one of our best looking snakes.
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

copperhead pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: copperhead pics   copperhead pics EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing!!

I love Copperheads, I think they're amazing. I always bump into babies. I love how stubborn they are, they never want to give any ground. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Mike.OutbackReptiles
Established Member
Established Member

copperhead pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: copperhead pics   copperhead pics EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:17 am

Copperheads are hands down one of my favorite snakes. I had one for about a year but I moved to a county that did not allow them so I gave it away to a friend.

They are around my area but i don't run into them too often... Luckily I know a mountain road about 15 minutes down I-66 from my house where I can find them pretty much any given summer evening/night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/the.surreal.deal
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

copperhead pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: copperhead pics   copperhead pics EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:45 am

Thanks!

They are awesome animals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

copperhead pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: copperhead pics   copperhead pics Empty

Back to top Go down

copperhead pics
Page 1 of 1