VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cages For Sale!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neeckow123
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Cages For Sale!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cages For Sale!!!   Cages For Sale!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Hey everyone,
I have some great cages for sale. All of them are pretty much brand new.

So I have 1 20 gallon long enclosure that come with a stand. The cages lid is one of those locking lids that slides onto the top and locks at the back. They are in great shape and they are $80.

I also have another 20 gallon long enclosure in great shape and it has a locking lid too. It is $40.

I also have a 40 gallon enclosure that is in great shape as well. It has a locking lid too. This one is $100.

I also have another 40 gallon exo terra enclosure that has the 2 doors in the front of the cage that swing out. It is pretty much brand new. It comes with a stand that is also just like brand new. This pair is $200.

I also have a 10 gallon cage that is in good shape with a screen lid that does not lock. It is $10.

So I could not figure out how to put of pics of the cages but if you want them just pm me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
neeckow123
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Cages For Sale!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cages For Sale!!!   Cages For Sale!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:59 am

Here is a URL for the 40 gallon exo terra cage with the stand
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vuLSDzpNgBTFdKa21ONmxyaUMxcjVRT1U5LVJTcG1GWjJn/view?usp=sharing

Here is a URL for the 20 gallon cage with stand
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vuLSDzpNgBLUNZZ3ZoMEMyT1RzeVBvb095akJmdUxINjY0/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vuLSDzpNgBU1N2ck5wbS02dFVqRGVXcGREX3JoUnlZTF8w/view?usp=sharing

The 40 gallon cage with the locking lid looks just like the 20 gallon cage but bigger.

I hope this works.
Back to top Go down
neeckow123
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Cages For Sale!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cages For Sale!!!   Cages For Sale!!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Prices Reduced!
20 gallon cage with stand- $75
20 gallon cage- $35
40 gallon enclosure- $90
40 gallon cage with stand-$190
Back to top Go down
Nate82

Cages For Sale!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cages For Sale!!!   Cages For Sale!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:03 am

Would You by by chance happen to have any of the enclosures left?
Back to top Go down
neeckow123
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Cages For Sale!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cages For Sale!!!   Cages For Sale!!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:09 pm

Sorry for getting back to you so late. I do have (1) 40 gallon cage with a locking lid left for sale and (1) 20 gallon cage with a locking lid. Pm me for more info if still interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cages For Sale!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cages For Sale!!!   Cages For Sale!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cages For Sale!!!
Page 1 of 1