VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jenlb714

Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo! Empty
PostSubject: Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo!   Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Hello,

I just adopted a Leo from a guy who apparently rescued him from a pet store. My little guy is 4-6 months and from what I get from the guy, he doesn't know much about him. So I'm curious to know if there is any way I can maybe figure out what my Leo's morph is just by his look. I'm a new Leo owner so I have no idea where to start so if you do, please explain so I can learn. I want to learn all I can about him!
Attachments
Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo! AttachmentStanlee.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(97 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Back to top Go down
BenVizi
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo!   Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:45 pm

I'm not an expert in Leos but he looks like a normal with an aberrant pattern
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo!   Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:09 pm

That there is a King Cobra leo. Pretty rare. Nice find.
Back to top Go down
ProjectPython
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo!   Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:17 am

Ya'll are funny.  You know that leos have "juvenile" patterns that goes away with age.

If you don't know what the parents were, wait a couple months and see for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo!   Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me try to figure out morph of my Leo!
Page 1 of 1