VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Additions to the personal collection....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Additions to the personal collection....  Empty
PostSubject: Additions to the personal collection....    Additions to the personal collection....  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:10 am

Newest addition to the personal collection sorry for the terrible pic but they where taken with the cell phone .... I also picked up a pastave with a strong possibility it's actually a crewman....

Additions to the personal collection....  14120411

Additions to the personal collection....  14120412
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the personal collection....    Additions to the personal collection....  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:19 am

Crewman?
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the personal collection....    Additions to the personal collection....  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:47 am

Mojave x Pastel x Sable ( The Crewman )
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the personal collection....    Additions to the personal collection....  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 am

Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the personal collection....    Additions to the personal collection....  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:53 am

The picture I posted isn't the Crewman it's a Mojo Bee ( for those that might not know )
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the personal collection....    Additions to the personal collection....  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Ah neat, I can't keep up with Ball Morphs.  Especially when there are 50 different lines of the same gene Wink

I like the Mojo gene in general
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the personal collection....    Additions to the personal collection....  Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to the personal collection....
Page 1 of 1