VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Carpet Additions!!!

Go down 
+5
smd58
Stray
Focal
Don
Docwade87
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

New Carpet Additions!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:19 pm

I took a plunge this past month and have decided to add these three to my collection. They are currently under the care of Jeff from Richmond Constrictors. He is getting out of Carpets, so I took the initiative and hopped on some spectacular deals he was offering me. Needless to say I am stoked and can't wait to have these three new ones in my care.

I am going to apologize for the photo quality now..they were all taken by my phone.

First up is a Male Diamond; waiting for exact lineage info to come through, but WOW isn't he stunning! He is one mean bastard though, gonna try and work on that

New Carpet Additions!!! Photo1-7

Next is my Female Diamond; she is originally from Steve Kelly.

New Carpet Additions!!! Photo2-11

And the last new addition I have is a Male IJ Jag produced by Jeff from Richmond Constrictors. He was a hold back and I managed to get him to let me have him!!! He should be a stunning adult.

New Carpet Additions!!! Photo3-6

Again, I apologize for the poor pics. Once I have them in my possession, I will be bringing the nice camera out and taking some real pics.

Thanks for looking!!
-Chris
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Preeeeeeety snakes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Nice! I really like the first one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:29 pm

thanks Don and Nick!!! The two Diamonds should produce sweet looking offspring. Looking forward to breeding them next season
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm

That male Diamond is amazing!! All three are great-looking snakes Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Vary nice.
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Nice carpets I love the female diamonds colors
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Nice snakes. Are they 100% diamonds??
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 pm

thanks everyone, and yes they are pure diamonds. I wouldn't settle for anything less.
Back to top Go down
Hollinasia
Hollinasia

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 am

One of the reasons carpets are one of my favorite species of snake.
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 am

wow they are nice let me know if you want anymore I got an adult pair of jungles up for trade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Carpet Additions!!!   New Carpet Additions!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Carpet Additions!!!
Page 1 of 1