VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks   Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:47 am

The first two racer pics are of two different hatchlings found about 5 feet apart and 1 week apart. I guess they are this years clutch mates. Two of the copperheads where photographed twice at different spots on different days. They seem to be very common around here.
Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks 20140818_164755
Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks Racer
Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks Copper4
Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks Copper3
Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks Copper2
Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks Copper1-1
Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks 20140818_175833
Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks 20140818_175611
Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks 20140818_175534
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks   Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:52 am

Hoping to see some yellow tails soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Snake pics from my home over the past 2 weeks
Page 1 of 1