VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Female Super Dwarf outside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Female Super Dwarf outside Empty
PostSubject: Female Super Dwarf outside   Female Super Dwarf outside EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Of Course another Over casted day.
Female Super Dwarf outside 7DD59D65-E272-4582-A8F7-DAAFDFBCB00C_zpsbfgxmje3

Female Super Dwarf outside 03BDAF2E-6BDB-44E2-8056-3971F43CB832_zpskhvprpl8

Last edited by Deedle on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dmspring1987
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Dmspring1987

PostSubject: Re: Female Super Dwarf outside   Female Super Dwarf outside EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Love retics! I really like the tigers and snows!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Female Super Dwarf outside   Female Super Dwarf outside EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:45 am

This girl is coming up on a year and a half soon and let me tell you shes 4' maybe 500 grams.

While my ball pythons that are a month younger are in the 500-750 gram range (keep in mind the Retic NEVER misses a meal, and she takes a whole prey size bigger than they do because her metabolism is 10x of what the BPs are, the balls all skip meals here and there)

This particular girl also sat in the grass and modeled for me lol
Back to top Go down
Dmspring1987
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Dmspring1987

PostSubject: Re: Female Super Dwarf outside   Female Super Dwarf outside EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:50 am

Are you breeding?
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Female Super Dwarf outside   Female Super Dwarf outside EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:10 am

Not anytime soon with her, Superwarfs aren't breedable until the reach about max adult size which takes around 4 years.

I'll be getting her a male this coming year. Shes one of my favorite animals I've ever worked with. She gets testy at times and will head but your hand with her head and let you know shes there and she could light you up faster than you can blink. But she is so easy to work with, and has never tried to bite.

A couple more from today, was on my phone earlier and was a pain to upload lol.

Female Super Dwarf outside 210

Female Super Dwarf outside 110
Back to top Go down
Dmspring1987
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Dmspring1987

PostSubject: Re: Female Super Dwarf outside   Female Super Dwarf outside EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:16 am

I wasn't just referring to her, I was asking if you had any breeding projects at all right now Smile

Yeah, retics aren't known for being cuddlebugs lol
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Female Super Dwarf outside   Female Super Dwarf outside EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:19 am

Dmspring1987 wrote:
I wasn't just referring to her, I was asking if you had any breeding projects at all right now Smile

Yeah, retics aren't known for being cuddlebugs lol

Yes the Jamp Tiger will go in a few months. Possibly a pair of burms as well.

The Super dwarf, and white phase female I have are both very easy to handle and manage the white phase is actually a lazy ***, and the super dwarf will sit around for hours with you shockingly. She only moved today outside when I moved her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female Super Dwarf outside   Female Super Dwarf outside Empty

Back to top Go down

Female Super Dwarf outside
Page 1 of 1