VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raising crickets?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladglow

Raising crickets? Empty
PostSubject: Raising crickets?   Raising crickets? EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:28 pm

I have two Leo's and bout to get two crested. Just between the Leo's I burn through crickets. Anyone raise their own? Is this cheaper?
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

Raising crickets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising crickets?   Raising crickets? EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:27 pm

Dubia are MUCH easier and don't smell---we tried the cricket breeding and just couldn't take the noise and smell.
Back to top Go down
crazedone123

Raising crickets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising crickets?   Raising crickets? EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:04 pm

agree ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raising crickets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising crickets?   Raising crickets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Raising crickets?
Page 1 of 1