VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Labyrinth Burms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Labyrinth Burms Empty
PostSubject: Labyrinth Burms   Labyrinth Burms EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:49 am

Labyrinth burmese Python pair!  I got these and 2 visions cages in trade.  Really stoked to have them, I've wanted a Labyrinth forever but have only found them in Albino Labyrinth (double recessive) Just the single gene is a rarity to find now.  

Female, shes a stunner very light someone said they looked like Hypo Labs, they do look hypoish but they're not.  

Labyrinth Burms B210

Labyrinth Burms B110

Labyrinth Burms B310

Male he was a bit active this night for pics, and he was very light looking, hes got some great coloration (hes typically dark, really dark)

Labyrinth Burms B410

Both are a little on the thin side for burms at a year of age.
Better pictures to come once they settle, and eat a bit!

I'm moving soon, and once the new place is all set up I will get a collection update to include cages/setups
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

Labyrinth Burms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth Burms   Labyrinth Burms EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Wow, those are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Labyrinth Burms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth Burms   Labyrinth Burms EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Just wait til I get non Cell pics of these guys once they've settled a bit more and had a couple meals.

They're much, much, much better in person.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

Labyrinth Burms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth Burms   Labyrinth Burms EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:12 am

That is gorgeous!!!!!! I'm jelly!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Labyrinth Burms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth Burms   Labyrinth Burms EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:30 pm

A lot of folks are Jealous, people want Labyrinths I've had at least 50 offers, and trade offers on them since Wednesday.  

Most people being out of state saying they would come get them, that would be illegal on my end selling them to someone not in VA.  

I might *Might*  part with the male if someone had a Hypo, carmel, Luestic, albino lab, or lab female ready next season.

The female is awesome, shes got a huge feeding response, and is funny when you come in the room with food (she stands up and paces)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Labyrinth Burms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth Burms   Labyrinth Burms Empty

Back to top Go down

Labyrinth Burms
Page 1 of 1