VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eastern Black Racer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

Eastern Black Racer Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Black Racer   Eastern Black Racer EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Decided to flip some tin this evening after work and found this slate gray colored racer.  At first I thought the snake was opaque but then saw that the eyes where clear. I'm surprised this cell phone pic came out as good as it did because I was on my knees holding the tin up with one hand and holding the smart phone with the other.

Eastern Black Racer 20140507_184531
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Black Racer   Eastern Black Racer EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:00 am

I havent seen one of those in awhile, used to be a daily occurrence when we were younger. Youd always see them racing down the street.
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Black Racer   Eastern Black Racer EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:44 am

Nice find and photo of a Northern Black Racer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Black Racer   Eastern Black Racer Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Black Racer
Page 1 of 1